Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dan Blair
NAPA's Dan Blair and Antoinette Samuel and Paul Posner from ASPA, discuss how the new Memos to National Leaders project helps federal managers address the challenges at their agencies.
December 14, 2012
Tags: workforce , management , Bill Bransford , Memos to National Leaders Project , NAPA , Antoinette Samuel , Paul Posner , American Society for Public Administration , management training , Fed Talk
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
On this special Election 2012 edition of the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show and links to additional resources.
The administration promotes numerous policy and program successes and it is on these successes President Obama's second term priorities likely will be built. The Office of Management and Budget did not respond to requests for specifics on the President's management agenda for the next four years, so we looked to the previous initiatives and asked experts for their opinions to devine the future in part 5 of our special, week-long multimedia report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and John Kamensky, a senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Dan Blair, DoD's deputy inspector general for auditing, blames delays on a new, resource planning system. He says the department has inconsistent controls and unreliable data.
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners count down the top federal news story of the week.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director of The Performance Institute, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, recently testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee about restructuring federal agencies. He joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss his testimony and the prospects for an agency consolidation.
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Robert Shea, a principal at Grant Thornton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.