Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dan Adcock
A partial shift in power on the Hill means committee chairmanships will change in the House but not in the Senate. A variety of issues from the federal budget to telework, and federal pay and regulatory policies will be re-examined.
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , Mike Causey , Leslie Phillips , Steny Hoyer , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Bob Cusack , Suzanne Kubota , Jerry Bodlander , Susan Crabtree , federal pay raise , pay raise , 2011 budget , furloughs , Bill Bransford , hiring freeze , workforce reductions , health care , FEHBP , Social Security , $250 payment , Jolie Lee , Julia Ziegler , 1.4 percent raise , federal employees , Election 2010
Will retirees get a one-time $250 check? On this week's Your Turn host Mike Causey talks with Dan Adcock and David Snell from National Active and Retired Federal Employees about the upcoming lame duck session of Congress.
October 27, 2010
Are federal employee benefits in danger? This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks that question of Dan Adcock, legislative director at the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association. Causey also talks with benefits strategist John Elliott about what you should be looking for as you plan for retirement.
This week, Mike Causey talks with Dan Adcock, legislative director of the National Active Retired Federal Employees, about where legislation is in the House that would allow you to move unused annual leave into your TSP after leaving federal service. Then, Randy Erwin of the National Federation of Federal Employees talks about why some in Congress are keen on freezing federal pay and benefits.
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association and Dave Snell and Dan Adcock of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE).
Federal workers are rolling outside money into their Thrift Savings Plan at a record pace, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, and that includes 75 people who now have million dollar balances.
There are a lot of questions about pay & benefits that have been cropping up lately, and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey spoke with three experts to get the answers for you. Hear from three experts about a variety of topics, including tax credits for retirees and the NSPS transition.
Tags: pay & benefits , Your Turn , Mike Causey , Jessica Klement , Carol Bonosaro , Federal Managers Association , Senior Executive Association , National Active and Retired Federal Employees , Dorothy Ramienski
On this week's show, Senior Correspondent talks about what's happening with the National Security Personnel System, as well as a proposed one-time $250 payment for federal retirees.
It's always nice to have friends at the top and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that so-far, the new political team at the little-known, but all-important Office of Personnel Management qualifies for the FOF (friends of feds) title.