Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dale Meyerrose
Your employees may be prepared to steal sensitive data, even when it's illegal.
Gen. Dale Meyerrose discusses the role of the national cybersecurity coordinator, how the cyber environment has become more challenging since he left government and what should come next.
General Dale Meyerrose takes on the good, the bad and the ugly of cybersecurity.
Policy change also helps change behavior
Dale Meyerrose, former Chief Information Officer at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. He discusses what's changed from 2001 to 2011.
Retired Air Force Major General Dale Meyerrose is the vice president and general manager of Cyber and Information Assurance for the Harris Corporation. He is here to tell us what a new facility can offer to your agency's cloud computing needs.
Former intelligence CIO Dale Meyerrose discusses the top cyber stories of the year.
General Dale Meyerrose, former CIO for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, told the DorobekINSIDER how agencies can recruit and train the best cyber specialists, even when they are in short supply.
The militarization of cyberspace and cybersecurity is making some folks a little queasy.