Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Dale City
Traffic officials have cleared the broken-down truck on the Inner Loop of the Capital Beltway near Springfield, but delays remain as far away as Dale City on Interstate 95.
Police now say what was originally reported as one three-car crash on Interstate 95 that injured a Virginia State Police trooper and at least six others Monday was actually a series of connected crashes involving nine different vehicles.
The National Museum of Americans in Wartime will be located on 70 acres of donated land along Interstate 95 right at Dale Boulevard.
The gun that police say was used to fire 13 shots during a road rage duel on Interstate 95 was legally owned, WTOP has learned.
"In that kind of traffic, to have somebody shoot upwards of 13 rounds at a moving vehicle, the fact that nobody was struck, no houses, no vehicles is somewhat miraculous," says Virginia State Police Lt. Danny Glick.