Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DUI
Harsher penalties for underage drinking and driving start in Virginia on July 1.
A local volunteer firefighter was arrested after taking his company's fire engine on a drunken joyride late Friday night.
In a packed courtroom, Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge Eric Johnson sentenced 34-year-old Quinzy Fraser of Clarksburg to 8 years in jail and 5 years of unsupervised probation for the death of 48-year-old Stanton Miller of Gaithersburg.
A man is in police custody after causing a fatal crash in the area of Lee Highway and James Madison Highway Friday night.
A Prince William County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Carlos Montano of Bolivia on murder charges. The charge carries a maximum of 40 years in prison if convicted.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , drunk driving , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg
Closing arguments are scheduled for Thursday morning in the trial of Officer Dina Hoffman.
For many of us, Memorial Day weekend means cookouts, the beach and the kickoff to summer, but this weekend also starts the most deadly time of the year for teenage drivers.