Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DOT
CFC is the world's largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with more than 300 CFC campaigns throughout the country and internationally to help to raise millions of dollars each year.
Many federal government watchers think the former Harvard Law Professor has turned OIRA into a 'living laboratory' for writing government regulations based on behavioral economics.
President Obama's Executive Order on distracted driving will prohibit more than 4 million federal employees from texting behind the wheel while working or while using government vehicles and communications devices. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says he's on a rampage about the issue.
Senator Chuck Grassley is asking the Secretary of Transportation to for an accounting of the administrative costs for the $3 billion "Cash for Clunkers" program set up on a temporary basis last year to help consumers buy new, more fuel efficient cars.
The FAA and the Department of Transportation join forces and hold a job fair for people with disabilities.
Federal employees have been challenged to help collect at least a million pounds of non-perishable food by the end of August.