Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DOJ
But the question of whether Interior will comply is still open. We get the latest details from sister-station WTOP's Neal Augenstein.
Two men who authorities say were competing to impress their fellow hackers were arrested Tuesday on federal charges they stole the e-mail addresses of more than 100,000 Apple iPad users, including politicians and media personalities.
February 1st at 12pm
Program will discuss the progress report on CyberSecurity in the Federal Government, top CyberSecurity Priorities, challenges to still overcome in IT Security, lessons learned, and vision for the future - how can we be proactive and prevent attacks.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Trezza Media Group , Jim Flyzik , The Flyzik Group , Greg Schaffer , David Glenn , Lee Holcomb , Ed White , Tim Brown , cybersecurity , cyber , DHS , Lockheed Martin , McAfee , CA Technologies
Angel Santa, Deputy Chief Information Officer in the Department of Justice's Office of Justice Programs, is John Gilroy's guest on Federal Tech Talk.
January 4, 2011
President Obama announced his intent to appoint two key nominees, according to a White House statement.
The Office of the Inspector General released the 2010 list of the top ten management and performance challenges facing the Department of Justice, with counter terrorism as the top challenge.
White House launches Subcommittee on Privacy and Internet Policy to both promote online economic opportunities and protect individual privacy.
Agencies are testing an assortment of smartphones and tablet computers to improve how their workforces meet their missions. But there still are questions about the security of these devices.
Tags: technology , telework , cybersecurity , mobile , ACT/IAC , DHS , ICE , Jerry Rhoads , ATF , Rick Holgate , GSA , Sonny Bhagowalia , Apple , iPad , Research in Motion , BlackBerry , Samsung , Android , Google , tablet computing , mobile apps , Challenge.gov , mobile computing , Max Cacas
Director Robert S. Mueller, III has named Shawn Henry as the executive assistant director (EAD) of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch (CCRSB). Mr. Henry will succeed Assistant Deputy Director T.J. Harrington. Mr. Henry most recently served as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office.
The technology giant said it did nothing wrong, but settles the allegations it overcharged the government for software and technology products and gave kickbacks to systems integrators. HP's decision to settle is another in a growing list of major federal contractors who are paying fines.