Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DNR
Maryland is stocking area waterways with rainbow trout from a Western Maryland hatchery.
Chesapeake Bay's blue crab population increased 60 percent in a year and is at its highest level since 1997, the governors of Maryland and Virginia say.
Tags: crabs , blue crabs , Chesapeake Bay , Martin O'Malley , Bob McDonnell , Maryland Department of Natural Resources , Grasonville , Virginia Institute of Marine Science , VIMS , Rom Lipcius , Potomac River Fisheries Commission , John Griffin , Doug Domenech , crabbing , watermen , Colleen Kelleher
For Delaware beach-goers, a whale that washed up near Fenwick Island was an unusual sight.
Tags: whale , Fenwick Island , conservation , dead whale , Ship , Coast Guard , Colleen Kelleher , Marine Education, Research & Rehabilitation Instit , MERR , Suzanne Thurman , Ed Kelleher , environmentalists , Ocean City , resort , vacation , Delaware