Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DLA
Eric Rosenbach is named as the new leader for cyber policy and Tony Montemarano takes on a new role at DISA.
Tags: DoD , Senior Executive Service , workforce , DISA , Cybersecurity , Eric Rosenbach , bob butler , mae devincentis , edward case , clyde hobby , robert foster , Anthony Montemarano , people , Jared Serbu
Defense Logistics Agency Director has a new 2011 Director's Guidance, which refocuses the agency's goals with an emphasis on increasing efficiencies and savings in accordance with Defense Department requirements. Details from DLA's Fred Baillie.
New book highlights possible way forward to change HR system
Language, protocol and cultural barriers can still get in the way of disaster relief even if the countries are allies. Col. Dino Pick, Commandant for the Defense Language Institute, tells us about his unit's efforts to overcome that.
The Pentagon's primary purchasing agency is steeling itself for the possible impact of large-scale changes to its budget in the weeks and months ahead as DoD prepares the 2012 budget. The Defense Logistics Agency used a recent conference to inform the vendor community about its plans to save money.
Learn more about DLA's latest conference
Federal emergency responders can expect prompt and well-rehearsed reaction from the Defense Logistics Agency when providing disaster relief during this year's hurricane season, which runs June 1 through Nov. 30. DLA's Aaron Geduldig explains.
Defense Logistics Agency employees are working around the clock to provide critical supplies for earthquake victims in Haiti and material for military service members conducting humanitarian relief during what has been named Operation Unified Response.