Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DLA
The Defense Logistics Agency has completed a pilot program with industry on using botanical molecules in the supply authentication process.
Bruce Blank, the energy director of the DLA's bulk petroleum business unit, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the procurement process of a new biofuel contract with the Navy.
Fred Baillie, the DLA's chief of staff, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss how the agency's new Task Management Tracker.
Eric Rosenbach is named as the new leader for cyber policy and Tony Montemarano takes on a new role at DISA.
Tags: DoD , Senior Executive Service , workforce , DISA , cybersecurity , Eric Rosenbach , bob butler , mae devincentis , edward case , clyde hobby , robert foster , Anthony Montemarano , people , Jared Serbu
Defense Logistics Agency Director has a new 2011 Director's Guidance, which refocuses the agency's goals with an emphasis on increasing efficiencies and savings in accordance with Defense Department requirements. Details from DLA's Fred Baillie.
New book highlights possible way forward to change HR system
Language, protocol and cultural barriers can still get in the way of disaster relief even if the countries are allies. Col. Dino Pick, Commandant for the Defense Language Institute, tells us about his unit's efforts to overcome that.
The Pentagon's primary purchasing agency is steeling itself for the possible impact of large-scale changes to its budget in the weeks and months ahead as DoD prepares the 2012 budget. The Defense Logistics Agency used a recent conference to inform the vendor community about its plans to save money.
Learn more about DLA's latest conference