Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DISA
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
WFED's Jason Miller has an update.
The Defense Information Systems Agency will require collaborative tools to be available in all IT purchases.
Listen November 10th at 2pm
Program will discuss the progress of Cloud Computing in the Federal Government, best practices including the DISA RACE program, challenges still ahead, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cloud , DoD , federal government , Roberty Carey , Navy , Mike Krieger , Army , Henry Sienkiewcz , Booz Allen Hamilton , Tom Simmons , Tim Harder , Citrix Systems , EMC Federal Systems , Ron Ritchey
Harry Radugue, Principal Author
Cybersecurity for the 44th President Report
January 22, 2009
July 9, 2009
DISA has also begun hosting town hall meetings about the transition, as well.
The Unified Communications Strategy describes DoD's end state and how they were going to get there, according to Cindy Moran, the Defense Information Systems Agency's director of network services.
FederalNewsRadio has learned budget passback language also calls for alternative analyses for major IT projects in 2012. NASA, DISA are among the agencies out in front in using this technology. Both plan to share what they've learned, and best practices, with other agencies.