Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DISA
DHS also will make Randy Vickers the permanent head of U.S. CERT. Stempfley would become the first permanent NCSD director since 2007. The division's oversight of federal civilian networks is growing more important with Einstein and TIC initiative.
Agency issues draft RFP for Connections II follow-on contract to help the government transition more quickly to the new telecommunications vehicle. GSA is also readying several other contracts in the short term whilte Networx remains its top priority.
Agencies now have until Aug. 30 to hire a telecommunications provider. GSA and the carriers still are concerned that they will not have enough time to complete the transition by mid-2011. Interagency Management Council trying to increase the urgency of the need for agencies to move to Networx.
Tags: contracting , technology , Karl Krumbholz , Sanjeev Bhagowalia , GSA , Interior , Interagency Management Council , CIO Council , AFFIRM , Networx , telecommunications , Connections , Satellite contract
The career fair is focused on recruitment of positions in DISA's Intern, Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP), and Student Career Experience Programs (SCEP).
The head of the Defense Information Systems Agency says its move from Arlington, Va., to Fort Meade in Maryland is on schedule.
Watch and Listen Below
Watch or Listen On-demand Below