Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DISA
Reducing traffic at Fort Meade relies on telework.
The Defense Information Systems Agency awarded one of the remaining big deals under the Networx telecommunications contract to Qwest.
March 29th at 12pm
Program will discuss progress Report on teleworking in the Federal Government, top telework/COOP priorities, the role of videoconferencing in telework/COOP, key challenges to still overcome, lessons learned, and a vision for the future.
There will be slightly less "video intelligence' at the Department of Defense from now on.
DISA expects an exceptionally smooth transition to IPv6.
DoD is trying to figure out how to keep risks that one part of the organization takes from affecting the rest of the military's networks. DISA addressing other security goals by adding PKI to secret network.
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , Johns Hopkins , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DHS , Constellation Energy , Lockheed Martin , ManTech , SAIC
The Army is nearly finished with the testing phase of its new DISA-hosted enterprise e-mail service and plans to begin migrating users into the cloud in mid-February.
The recent passage of the Telework Enhancement Act substantially changes the status of telework throughout government. But how? We get details from Dr. Scott Overmyer, author of a new study.
As DISA heads north for the Maryland border, we get an update from Director for Manpower, Personnel and Security, Jack Penkoske.