Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DISA
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
WFED's Jason Miller has an update.
The Defense Information Systems Agency will require collaborative tools to be available in all IT purchases.
Listen November 10th at 2pm
Program will discuss the progress of Cloud Computing in the Federal Government, best practices including the DISA RACE program, challenges still ahead, lessons learned, and the vision for the future.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cloud , DoD , federal government , Roberty Carey , Navy , Mike Krieger , Army , Henry Sienkiewcz , Booz Allen Hamilton , Tom Simmons , Tim Harder , Citrix Systems , EMC Federal Systems , Ron Ritchey
Harry Radugue, Principal Author
Cybersecurity for the 44th President Report
January 22, 2009
July 9, 2009
DISA has also begun hosting town hall meetings about the transition, as well.
The Unified Communications Strategy describes DoD's end state and how they were going to get there, according to Cindy Moran, the Defense Information Systems Agency's director of network services.
FederalNewsRadio has learned budget passback language also calls for alternative analyses for major IT projects in 2012. NASA, DISA are among the agencies out in front in using this technology. Both plan to share what they've learned, and best practices, with other agencies.