Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DIA
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
The Defense Intelligence Agency is now 50 years old, but its current and former leaders say the last 10 have come to define it as an agency.
This year's conference theme, "Leveraging Efficiencies for Operational Effectiveness," will bring together experts from government, industry, professional trade organizations, and academia to share their insights, outlooks and perspectives on the most relevant issues, opportunities and challenges we are facing today as we deliver new technologies and operational capabilities to our war fighters and our national security customers.
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum facility near Washington Dulles International Airport is holding its annual "Become a Pilot" family day.
Defense intelligence community members and industry peers have come together for knowledge sharing, training and discussion of current and future information technology (IT) challenges and requirements. We get details from Booz Allen's Mike McConnell, the former Director of National Intelligence.
We get details from the Defense Intelligence Acquisition Conference from DIA's Mark Bogart.
The Defense Intelligence Agency main objective.