Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DIA
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.
Agency to consolidate 30 contracts into this multiple award vehicle.
General Dynamics IT engineers will help ensure the security of DIA information and defend the agency's computer networks. The company still needs to hire an additional 80 employees to support the contract.
The Morning Federal Newscast is a daily compilation of the stories you hear Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Amy Morris discuss throughout the show each day. The Newscast is designed to give FederalNewsRadio.com users more information about the stories you hear on the air.
The Defense Intelligence Agency is now 50 years old, but its current and former leaders say the last 10 have come to define it as an agency.
This year's conference theme, "Leveraging Efficiencies for Operational Effectiveness," will bring together experts from government, industry, professional trade organizations, and academia to share their insights, outlooks and perspectives on the most relevant issues, opportunities and challenges we are facing today as we deliver new technologies and operational capabilities to our war fighters and our national security customers.
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum facility near Washington Dulles International Airport is holding its annual "Become a Pilot" family day.
Defense intelligence community members and industry peers have come together for knowledge sharing, training and discussion of current and future information technology (IT) challenges and requirements. We get details from Booz Allen's Mike McConnell, the former Director of National Intelligence.