Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DHS
Global Computer Enterprise submits a complaint to GAO after DHS awards the deal to CACI last month.
Randy Vickers, head of U.S. CERT, discusses cybersecurity challenges in the government.
December 2, 2010
DHS CIO Richard Spires tells host Jason Miller about his agency's data center consolidation efforts and where the government is headed next.
December 2, 2010
A full-time IT ISAC analyst will be embedded at DHS's National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center under the new partnership
The administration issued a new memo to help agencies implement the Plan Writing Act. Agencies have a set of deadlines to meet over the next year as part of the law.
The Arlington, Va., firm will merge financial, acquisition and asset management systems. The contract is worth $450 million over 10 years. FEMA is expected to be the first DHS component to receive TASC.
GSA certified that GPO complies with the Federal Information Processing Standard 201, which sets requirements to ensure that identification cards are secure and resistant to fraud. GSA's David Temoshok explains the process for us.
The MS-ISAC, a division of the Center for Internet Security (CIS), is the focal point for cyber threat prevention, protection, response and recovery for the nation's state, local, territorial and tribal (SLTT) governments.
New members of Congress signal a new oversight structure for DHS - but broad changes aren't likely, says former Asst. Secretary of DHS.
Every federal employee is supposed to have a Secure ID card under HSPD-12, a Bush-era presidential directive. If an agency wants those cards made by another federal agency, there's only one choice: the GPO. GPO's Steve LeBlanc explains why.