Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DHS
Review part of Napolitano's priorities for department
Tags: mngt , P&B , Janet Napolitano , Loretta Sanchez , Peter King , Jane Harman , House Homeland Security Committee , FEMA , TSA , Colleen Kelley , NTEU , information sharing , cybersecurity , collective bargaining , TWIC
Gathering feedback and ideas in Belleview, Wash.
The guidelines, issued Monday by public and private sector cybersecurity experts, are considered the low-hanging fruit to help agencies improve their network security immediately, says John Gilligan, a former Air Force and Energy Department chief information officer.
Eyes in the sky and noses on the dogs.
Michael Byrne, Senior Vice President at ICF International, told Amy Morris and Chris Dorobek, on the Daily Debrief, that FEMA should remain a part of DHS.
In a new agencywide directive issued Feb. 17, Napolitano says she created a new Efficiency Review Initiative Steering Committee, composed of key office and component leadership, to oversee this effort.