Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DHS
Howard Schmidt is moving into his new job "at Mach Four with his hair on fire," according to one of today's panelists.
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.
Multiple hearings focus on figuring out what led to the Dec. 25 attempted terrorist attack. FBI, DHS, State offer details on what changes each made in the last month.
Tags: technology , management , Robert Mueller , David Heyman , Patrick Kennedy , Joseph Lieberman , Patrick Leahy , FBI , State , Judiciary Committee , Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committ , information sharing , Terrorist watch list , No fly list
DHS announced Jan. 4 in FedBizOpps.gov its intention to hire the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) to help it promote and empower citizens to protect and secure the Internet and cyber infrastructure.
J. Bennet Waters of the Chertoff Group on ways the TSA can prevent a repeat of Christmas Day's failed attempt aborad Northwest 253.
CSIS's Rick Nelson discusses the ramifications of Northwest 253 for Homeland Security.
We hear from Jim Williams, the commissioner of GSA's Federal Acquisition Service, who has had a unique vantage point for the past decade both at DHS and GSA.
DHS announces plan that will help prepare the government to respond to cyber attacks.
The security of federal offices like yours is again being looked at on the Hill. Federal News Radio's Max Cacas spoke to Congressman Bennie Thompson of Mississippi - chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee.