Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DHS
Agencies dedicated more money and personnel to FOIA processing in 2011, but requests grew even faster.
A federal lawsuit that resulted in the resignation of a senior aide to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano might be settled out of court.
The head of the federal government's information sharing initiative says agencies are doing a better job in a post-9/11 environment. Kshemendra Paul is the program manager for the Information Sharing Environment.
At least three employees at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have made serious complaints alleging inappropriate sexual behavior by a senior Obama administration political appointee and longtime aide to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
If the claims are true, it means hackers could spy on network traffic, obtain credentials to get on the inside and attack the power plants.
Homeland Security Department Chief Procurement Officer Nick Nayak will talk about the agency's acquisition goals.
August 21, 2012(Encore presentation September 18, 2012)
Since March 2010, the device has helped to catch 450 drug traffickers, weapons smugglers and potential terror suspects. The developers of the technology are finalists for the 2012 Service to America Medal.
Not all agencies are using TechStat for IT projects that are in trouble. In an exclusive report, Federal News Radio finds agencies are seeing unexpected benefits in applying the evaluation tool to programs that are on track. Treasury used TechStat to figure out how best to consolidate three procurement systems.
They say hackers who want to steal cars or just eavesdrop on conversations may have an easy time of it.