Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DHS
Alan P. Balutis
Director and Distinguished Fellow
Cisco Business Solutions Group
Some ex-employees turn to cybercrime
DHS selects Waterfall to support CSSP, Symantec finds pet names used frequently as passwords
Listen April 27th at 2pm
Program will discuss key benefits associated with virtualization , strategies deployed to improve business processes within agency data centers, DHS Challenges to still Overcome, security a concerns in a virtualized environments, and future vision for the next 1 to 3 years.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Virtualization , management , FEMA , Gary McCarty , Gary Albert , FAA , Charlie Wisecarver , DCIO , Department of State , Brian Stevens , Red Hat , William Hartwell , Riverbed Technology
Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act expanded FEMA's mission to include the integration of preparedness with protection, response, recovery, and mitigation; the development of a risk-based all-hazards preparedness strategy; the building of robust regional offices to work with stakeholders; and increased coordination with other federal agencies. Rich Serino, FEMA's deputy administrator, tells us how that's going.
Amtower gets the latest on upcoming conferences that you should attend.
March 15, 2010
A trio of initiatives have been announced to strengthen the efficiency and accuracy of the E-Verify system.
Interagency Security Committee submitted a three-part standard to OMB for review. This new guidance would give agencies a standard approach to developing comprehensive security plans. But some lawmakers say the committee doesn't have enough authority and wants legislation to create minimum building security standards.
Tags: mngt , Stephen Lynch , Eleanor Holmes-Norton , Sue Armstrong , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , FPS , Federal Protective Service , GSA , David Wright , AFGE , building security , physical security , workplace safety , security
FIVE events during the fall of 2009 thrust concerns over "homegrown" terrorism—or extremist violence perpetrated by U.S. legal residents and citizens—into public view. A new CSIS report examines these five cases, situating them within the context of recent U.S. efforts to address domestic radicalization.
President Barack Obama said he wants a former senior Army official with a career in intelligence to lead the Transportation Security Administration. The president announced his choice, retired Maj. Gen. Robert Harding, on Monday.