Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DHS
The arrest of Faisal Shahzad is a sign of things to come says CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin.
The new, border-wide use of the Predator aircraft marks an unprecedented amount of resources directed to the southwest. Michael Kostelnik, the Assistant Commissioner of the Office of Air and Marine for Customs and Border Protection explains.
HS Today editor David Silverberg spoke with DorobekINSIDER producer Scott Carr about other findings in the report card.
Learn more about the new virus
New Microsoft patches to be released
The space agency's experience in reducing the number of its e-mail systems could serve as a model for others who are going down a similar path. NASA's benefits include cost savings, better cybersecurity and scalability to deal with the expanding need for mobile access.
The federal agency in charge of protecting other agencies from computer intruders was found riddled with hundreds of high-risk security holes on its own systems.
The National Cybersecurity Protection System is testing software and hardware from the Defense Department and industry to figure out how to expand the Einstein toolset. DHS reports that 13 of 19 major agencies already have installed Einstein 2. The department also is planning to hold an industry day for a classified cyber RFI.
September 14th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on information & intelligence sharing programs, key initiatives ongoing to improve secure information sharing, identifying what type of information needs to be shared, how fusion centers are key to reaching out to the private sector, and a vision for the future for secure information and intelligence sharing.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Bart Johnson , David Wennergren , Theresa Hadden , fairfax county , Timothy Brown , CA Technologies , Sam Chun , HP , Allan Thompson , Dataguise , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group
Also, is Defense cybersecurity spending asymmetrical?