Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DEA
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent arranged to hire a prostitute for a Secret Service agent in Colombia in advance of a presidential visit last year.
Procurement attorney Joseph Petrillo talks about a possible debarment for a defense contractor. Bloomberg analyst Jason Wilson discusses cybersecurity spending. Lou Milione of the DEA recounts the hunt for the "Merchant of Death."
Lou Milione is a special agent and group supervisor for the Drug Enforcement Administration. He is a finalist for a 2012 Service to America Medal.
A Maryland man convicted of conspiring to kill a witness who was going to testify against him in a drug case has been sentenced to life in prison.
Preston Grubbs, CIO at the DEA, talks about trying to keep up with cartels.
June 24th, 2009
Former DEA, DHS and ICE official Chris Battle offers an outsider's view on how agencies are doing with web 2.0, and has a critical suggestion for how to improve results - fast.
The White House is leading a new effort to secure online transactions across the federal, state and local governments and eventually in the private sector. The creation of the new document is being led by cybersecurity coordinator Howard Schmidt and includes DHS. It is one way the administration hopes to improve cybersecurity. OMB soon will release a new approach to measuring FISMA compliance.
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , Howard Schmidt , Diane Watson , Tom Lockwood , OMB , White House Cybersecurity Coordinator , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , DHS , defense , State , DoJ , Treasury , USPS , GPO , USPTO , FISMA , cybersecurity , National Strategy for Secure Online Transactions , PKI , Federal Bridge