Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DEA
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent arranged to hire a prostitute for a Secret Service agent in Colombia in advance of a presidential visit last year.
Procurement attorney Joseph Petrillo talks about a possible debarment for a defense contractor. Bloomberg analyst Jason Wilson discusses cybersecurity spending. Lou Milione of the DEA recounts the hunt for the "Merchant of Death."
Lou Milione is a special agent and group supervisor for the Drug Enforcement Administration. He is a finalist for a 2012 Service to America Medal.
A Maryland man convicted of conspiring to kill a witness who was going to testify against him in a drug case has been sentenced to life in prison.
Preston Grubbs, CIO at the DEA, talks about trying to keep up with cartels.
June 24th, 2009
Former DEA, DHS and ICE official Chris Battle offers an outsider's view on how agencies are doing with web 2.0, and has a critical suggestion for how to improve results - fast.
The White House is leading a new effort to secure online transactions across the federal, state and local governments and eventually in the private sector. The creation of the new document is being led by cybersecurity coordinator Howard Schmidt and includes DHS. It is one way the administration hopes to improve cybersecurity. OMB soon will release a new approach to measuring FISMA compliance.
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , Howard Schmidt , Diane Watson , Tom Lockwood , OMB , White House Cybersecurity Coordinator , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , DHS , Defense , State , DOJ , Treasury , USPS , GPO , USPTO , FISMA , cybersecurity , National Strategy for Secure Online Transactions , PKI , Federal Bridge