Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DDOT
You'll see changes at the 14th Street and at the intersection of New York Avenue and Florida Avenue.
Starting Monday, the 14th Street Bridge is about to enter phase 2 in the long-term roadwork construction happening there.
With the game starting at 7:05 p.m., the D.C. Department of Transportation says you should expect delays around the ballpark and on Interstates 295 and 395, as well as the Southeast/Southwest Freeway.
Weekend rains pushed back the completion of work on the bridge. One lane in each direction is open.
The new "barnes dance" crossing at one of the busiest intersections in the District is being met with mixed reviews -- and some confused pedestrians.
The Third Street Tunnel from New York Avenue has reopened to traffic after being shut down for nearly an hour.
Something completely different is coming to one of the busiest intersections in the region
You hate getting stuck in traffic and Metro is too crowded. Would you consider hopping on a streetcar?
Tags: streetcars , Adrian Fenty , Anacostia , Bolling Air Force Base , H Street , Benning Road , Northeast D.C. , Georgetown , O Street , P Street , Gabe Klein , Jack Evans , National Capital Planning Commission , Adam Tuss
Tight budgets are forcing transportation leaders to make some tough choices about what regional projects should move forward and which ones will be delayed or possibly even canceled.
Tags: District Department of Transportation , VDOT , Maryland State Highway Administration , Virginia Department of Transportation , Capital Beltway , Interstate 495 , Route 7 , Dulles Toll Road , Route 1 , Greenbelt , Father Hurley Boulevard , Wisteria Drive , Germantown Road , Columbia Pike , Sligo Creek Parkway , bike lanes , streetcars
A program run by Verrus Mobile will allow drivers to pay for parking spots in the Union Station, Dupont Circle, K Street, I Street and New York Avenue areas of downtown D.C.