Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DDOT
The District Department of Transportation will be closing portions of the 11th Street Bridge, Southeast-Southwest Freeway, Interstate 295/DC 295 and local streets in both directions as work continues on the 11th Street Bridge Project.
A ramp on the southbound side of Interstate 395 will be closed for three nights this week as the District's Department of Transportation will make repairs to the road.
A paving project that took too long to clean up caused delays on inbound New York Avenue near Bladensburg Road in Northeast Wednesday morning.
It's been closed since the Spring of 2008, but with renovations complete, the ramp to the 12th Street Tunnel from the westbound Southeast/Southwest Freeway will reopen before the Monday morning commute.
Standing in front of a toppled tree in Northwest D.C. Monday, Fenty complained that Pepco has not been very forthcoming with information. The mayor says the District is ready to move downed trees if Pepco would turn off electricity in the area of downed wires.
Capital Bikeshare will bring at least 1,000 bikes to the District
An early morning earthquake, or any earthquake, around here is unusual. The quake had a magnitude of 3.6.
The 3.6 magnitude earthquake shook the D.C. area at around 5 a.m. Friday.
A disgusting greasy substance had pedestrians and cyclists slipping and sliding along U Street.
In a letter obtained by WTOP, the city gave the homeowner 90 days to get rid of a circular driveway in front of his Cleveland Park home. The city says the driveway is no longer needed because the homeowner's handicapped mother has died.