Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DDOT
Many of the signs posted around the District are not up-to-date with the changes, leaving various sections of open parking marked with signs that contradict themselves.
Both 15th and 17th streets will have parking restrictions and will be closed part of Thursday.
Gabe Klein leaves his post as director of the D.C. Department of Transportation Jan. 1.
The National Tree Lighting Ceremony will take place Thursday afternoon, causing roads to close in the area around the White House Ellipse.
A D.C. Department of Transportation road crew did not accurately judge the depth of where they were jackhammering on Connecticut Avenue when a chunk of concrete fell through the ceiling of the Farragut North Metro station Wednesday afternoon.
The D.C. Department of Transportation will be inspecting a number of bridges in the District over the next two weeks.
A test of some new high-tech parking meters around here went so well, they're being installed in new places.
The D.C. fire department now thinks Wednesday's fire on 16th Street that left one dead, dozens injured and more than a hundred displaced was caused by arson.
The South Capitol Street Bridge will have to close to traffic on some overnights and on the weekends to complete some serious structural repairs, WTOP has learned.
The left turn signal change at M and Wisconsin came at the request of residents and community leaders.