Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DDOT
DDOT spokesman John Lisle described the process and why his department continues to tweet.
Copper thieves possibly posing as road crews are causing parts of the District to go dark.
Ospreys that built a nest on a construction crane have stopped work on a bridge along Washington's Anacostia Riverwalk.
A new D.C. initiative offers a mobile alternative for drivers stuck at a parking meter without any quarters.
The words "island" and "phase six" might sound like details straight from an episode of the now-defunct ABC series "Lost." Instead, they're part of a new traffic pattern facing area drivers this week.
Drivers on the Southeast/Southwest Freeway will face lane closures this week as DDOT crews work on the bridge over South Capitol Street.
With yet another winter storm bearing down on the D.C. region, local road crews are assessing their salt stockpiles. The consensus is that there is enough to spread around.
The D.C. region has yet to get hit with a real winter wallop, but all the pre-treating and minor storms are still gobbling up snow budgets.
Tags: snow , snow plows , snow storm , plow , pre-treating roads , SHA , State Highway Administration , VDOT , Virginia Department of Transportation , D.C. Department of Transportation , Department of Transportation , Adam Tuss
A fast-moving storm left a light coating of snow on roads that was gone just a few hours later, but not before it caused a series of crashes in Virginia.
Making it easier for you to leave your car at home is the goal of a new smart map being tested in D.C. that provides real-time information about the transit options that are close by.