Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: DAU
OFPP administrator Dan Gordon said the morale of contracting officers and other acquisition workers is improving. OPM issued a new IT program and project management competency guidance.
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
The Office of Management and Budget wants to improve government-industry communication. It has launched a myth-busting campaign to help agencies understand procurement rules. Officials say poor communication often leads to faulty contracts and wasted money.
Lyle Eesley, director of the Learning Center of Excellence for Service Acquisition at DAU, joins the Federal Drive with more information on the Service Acquisition Mall (SAM)
The Defense Acquisition University has a new president.
Katrina McFarland takes over for Frank Anderson as the new head of the Defense Acquisition University. DAU also will provide help for all agencies in buying services.
The Defense Acquisition University has launched the first ever Department of Defense casual games site. Games Czar Alicia Sanchez explains.
Administration will list agencies' progress in meeting their high-priority goals detailed in the 2011 budget request. OMB wants quarterly updates to ensure agencies are on track to meet their plans of actions and milestones. Meanwhile, the House passes a bill to mandate a new type of performance management.