Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Sanquan Carter , Jordan Howe , Washington Examiner , Mark Segraves , D.C. Attorney General , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best
The murder of Jordan Howe over a missing bracelet apparently sparked the drive-by shooting that left four young people dead. Howe's father tells WTOP he believes racism on the part of D.C. prosecutors and government officials is partially to blame for the retaliation shooting.
Tags: drive-by shooting , Jordan Howe , South Capitol Street , Metropolitan Police Department , Channing Phillips , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Southeast D.C. , Neal Augenstein , Ari Ashe , Colleen Kelleher
Three people - two men and a juvenile - have been charged in connection with a drive-by shooting that killed four people and left five others wounded in Southeast Tuesday night.
Tags: drive-by shooting , S. Capitol Street , Brandywine Street , Southeast D.C. , Galveston Street SW , Cathy Lanier , Peter Newsham , Washington Hospital Center , Metropolitan Police Department , Southeast
A child is OK after an apparent carjacking in the District Thursday morning.
A senior paramedic's decision not to transport a 2-year-old girl who later died is now under investigation by D.C. Police.
D.C. police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who struck and killed a jogger early Saturday morning.
Tags: hit-and-run ,
Several D.C. Public Schools teachers have been charged with physically abusing students, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells WTOP.