Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
D.C. Police are out in force this weekend across the city as the department kicked off the second "All Hands on Deck" initiative of the year.
Homicide detectives with the D.C. police are investigating the shooting death of a 17-year-old in Anacostia.
For most, summer means warm weather fun, but in D.C., summer can also mean an increase in crime.
The new immigration law in Arizona is having a ripple effect across the country, and the debate over how authorities report the immigration status of suspects has now come to the D.C. area.
A man has died after being stabbed at the Congress Heights Metrorail Station in Southeast D.C., early Sunday morning.
Hundreds of concert tickets intended for teachers have been stolen due to a D.C. Public Schools error.
A ranking member of Congress has warned that the D.C. area could be the target of a small scale terrorist attack within in the next six months, but D.C.'s chief of police tells WTOP she doesn't know of any imminent threats.
The herb, most commonly referred to as K-2 but also known as "Spice" and "Gold Spice," is sprayed with a chemical that mimics the high of marijuana.
D.C. Police have arrested a man in connection with the murder of a D.C. Council intern.
The robbery happened at a TD bank in the 1700 block of Connecticut Avenue in Northwest around 7:45 p.m. on April 29.