Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
A former cellmate of Ingmar Guandique testified on Thursday that Guandique admitted killing Chandra Levy, but didn't realize it at the time of the attack.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Neal Augenstein , D.C. Superior Court , Armando Moralas , MS-13 , Rock Creek Park , DNA , Susan Levy , Gary Condit , Mark Segraves , Gerald Fisher
With tens of thousands in town for the Marine Corps Marathon, there will be more security on hand after the shots were fired at the Pentagon, the Marine Corps Museum and a Marine recruiting station.
The co-owner and four employees of a U Street-area nightclub have been charged with aggravated assault, in connection with the death of a man outside of that club.
A double shooting in a Department of Public Works lot that killed one worker does not appear to be random, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says.
Commuters beware. Three new red-light cameras are keeping a watchful electronic eye on traffic in D.C.
The driver who allegedly killed a 24-year-old woman in Dupont Circle Thursday in a hit-and-run turned herself in Friday at the D.C. Second District Police Station in Northwest, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
A D.C. high school student is under arrest after allegedly spraying a police officer with Mace.
Some of the ToppsŪ and FleerŪ baseball cards are from the early 1980s, and some may be valuable.
D.C. Police were out in force Wednesday at the funeral of a 21-year-old man fatally shot last week during a similar memorial service.
Police say a suspect charged in connection with Tuesday's deadly shooting in the U Street corridor owns a car used in the crime and had five weapons stashed at his home.