Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
Kisha Coley pled guilty to two counts of assault in October after she struck two men, including another officer, in an early morning incident in the 3500 block Georgia Avenue NW.
The D.C. Council has made the city's disorderly conduct laws a bit more ... explicit.
Tags: disorderly conduct , D.C. Council , Metropolitan Police Department , Cathy Lanier , Patricia Riley , U.S. Attorney's Office's Office , ACLU , American Civil Liberties Union , Citizen Complaint Review Board , D.C. Attorney General , Gary Emerling
Traffic deaths are down significantly in one part of our area, but a top cop says it's up to drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians to keep the trend going.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program with Mark Segraves. Here's what she had to say.
A body found in a trash can in a Columbia Heights alley is that of a missing girl from Prince George's County, D.C. Police say.
A body of a teenage girl was found in a trash can in Columbia Heights Monday afternoon, D.C. Police say.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.
Six boys have been arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a girl at Dunbar High School in Washington.
Did you see something? Then a bicyclist who got hit by a car hopes you'll say something.
Some new red light cameras along busy commuter routes in D.C. are about to start sending out fines.