Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
Kisha Coley pled guilty to two counts of assault in October after she struck two men, including another officer, in an early morning incident in the 3500 block Georgia Avenue NW.
The D.C. Council has made the city's disorderly conduct laws a bit more ... explicit.
Tags: disorderly conduct , D.C. Council , Metropolitan Police Department , Cathy Lanier , Patricia Riley , U.S. Attorney's Office's Office , ACLU , American Civil Liberties Union , Citizen Complaint Review Board , D.C. Attorney General , Gary Emerling
Traffic deaths are down significantly in one part of our area, but a top cop says it's up to drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians to keep the trend going.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program with Mark Segraves. Here's what she had to say.
A body found in a trash can in a Columbia Heights alley is that of a missing girl from Prince George's County, D.C. Police say.
A body of a teenage girl was found in a trash can in Columbia Heights Monday afternoon, D.C. Police say.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.
Six boys have been arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a girl at Dunbar High School in Washington.
Did you see something? Then a bicyclist who got hit by a car hopes you'll say something.
Some new red light cameras along busy commuter routes in D.C. are about to start sending out fines.