Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
D.C. Police have released the identities of the two men who were killed in a car crash on Canal Road early Friday morning.
The ATF is now assisting the Metropolitan Police Department in its investigation into a deadly car fire.
Even though the D.C. area didn't get much snow today, there's a good chance another storm could come early next week, which causes some people to worry about how they'll get around.
A package that ignited at a D.C. postal facility on Friday is similar to two incendiary devices that were opened in Maryland, an FBI spokesperson says.
D.C. Police are investigating an auto-pedestrian collision officers say was domestic-related.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program. Here's what she had to say
A driver in the Third Street Tunnel opened fire on another car early Sunday morning, according to D.C. police.
An assistant D.C. police chief placed on administrative leave amid allegations she compromised a test given to command staff has been reinstated.
An assistant D.C. police chief is on administrative leave while the department investigates allegations that she was involved in cheating on a test given to command staff.
D.C. Police are looking for two men wanted in connection with a series of recent armed robberies in two upscale neighborhoods.