Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
D.C. Police have released the identities of the two men who were killed in a car crash on Canal Road early Friday morning.
The ATF is now assisting the Metropolitan Police Department in its investigation into a deadly car fire.
Even though the D.C. area didn't get much snow today, there's a good chance another storm could come early next week, which causes some people to worry about how they'll get around.
A package that ignited at a D.C. postal facility on Friday is similar to two incendiary devices that were opened in Maryland, an FBI spokesperson says.
D.C. Police are investigating an auto-pedestrian collision officers say was domestic-related.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program. Here's what she had to say
A driver in the Third Street Tunnel opened fire on another car early Sunday morning, according to D.C. police.
An assistant D.C. police chief placed on administrative leave amid allegations she compromised a test given to command staff has been reinstated.
An assistant D.C. police chief is on administrative leave while the department investigates allegations that she was involved in cheating on a test given to command staff.
D.C. Police are looking for two men wanted in connection with a series of recent armed robberies in two upscale neighborhoods.