Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
Nearly three dozen new recruits to the D.C. police department are set to begin a training program.
A suspect is under arrest for beating two on-duty D.C. police officers in Chinatown Saturday evening.
D.C. police are searching for a cab driver who may be involved in two sexual assaults.
A 15-year-old is under arrest and a D.C. police officer is recovering after a firefight early Saturday morning in Northeast.
D.C. police records released Wednesday show Bill Gates, Jay-Z and other celebrities have received escorts similar to the one officers gave actor Charlie Sheen.
District of Columbia police say they are looking for three men who tied up and beat the occupants of a home during a robbery.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says the combination of retiring police officers and tight budgets are threatening to lave the city without enough police officers.
An order issued by a D.C. police commander three days after a police escort was provided to actor Charlie Sheen appears to contradict Chief Cathy Lanier and recognize a policy for escorting celebrities.
A police escort provided to actor Charlie Sheen as he rode into the District this week was improper and against department policy, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells WTOP.
Two men were injured Thursday afternoon in an apparent gang-related shooting near the U Street Corridor area of Northwest, D.C. officials say.