Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
Nearly three dozen new recruits to the D.C. police department are set to begin a training program.
A suspect is under arrest for beating two on-duty D.C. police officers in Chinatown Saturday evening.
D.C. police are searching for a cab driver who may be involved in two sexual assaults.
A 15-year-old is under arrest and a D.C. police officer is recovering after a firefight early Saturday morning in Northeast.
D.C. police records released Wednesday show Bill Gates, Jay-Z and other celebrities have received escorts similar to the one officers gave actor Charlie Sheen.
District of Columbia police say they are looking for three men who tied up and beat the occupants of a home during a robbery.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says the combination of retiring police officers and tight budgets are threatening to lave the city without enough police officers.
An order issued by a D.C. police commander three days after a police escort was provided to actor Charlie Sheen appears to contradict Chief Cathy Lanier and recognize a policy for escorting celebrities.
A police escort provided to actor Charlie Sheen as he rode into the District this week was improper and against department policy, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells WTOP.
Two men were injured Thursday afternoon in an apparent gang-related shooting near the U Street Corridor area of Northwest, D.C. officials say.