Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. police
Nearly three dozen new recruits to the D.C. police department are set to begin a training program.
A suspect is under arrest for beating two on-duty D.C. police officers in Chinatown Saturday evening.
D.C. police are searching for a cab driver who may be involved in two sexual assaults.
A 15-year-old is under arrest and a D.C. police officer is recovering after a firefight early Saturday morning in Northeast.
D.C. police records released Wednesday show Bill Gates, Jay-Z and other celebrities have received escorts similar to the one officers gave actor Charlie Sheen.
District of Columbia police say they are looking for three men who tied up and beat the occupants of a home during a robbery.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says the combination of retiring police officers and tight budgets are threatening to lave the city without enough police officers.
An order issued by a D.C. police commander three days after a police escort was provided to actor Charlie Sheen appears to contradict Chief Cathy Lanier and recognize a policy for escorting celebrities.
A police escort provided to actor Charlie Sheen as he rode into the District this week was improper and against department policy, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier tells WTOP.
Two men were injured Thursday afternoon in an apparent gang-related shooting near the U Street Corridor area of Northwest, D.C. officials say.