Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. mayoral race
Whether its local, state or federal, the 2010 elections will have an impact on how government will shape area lives in the coming years.
Tags: Election Day , Robert Ehrlich , Martin O'Malley , Gerry Connolly , Keith Fimian , Jim Moran , Patrick Murray , Frank Wolf , Jeff Barnett , Frank Kratovil , Andy Harris , Craig Rice , Robin Ficker , Roger Berliner , ike leggett , Doug Rosenfeld , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Mary Cheh , David Hedgepeth , Christine O'Donnell , Chris Coons , Sharon Angle , Harry Reid , Barbara Mikulski , Joe Miller , Lisa Murkowski
D.C. Democratic Mayoral nominee, and presumptive mayor-elect, Vince Gray says he wants to start a dialogue with the White House once he's in office.
The D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics says the top write-in candidate for the Republican Party was current Democratic Mayor Adrian M. Fenty.
Here are the ballots in primary elections in the District of Columbia.
With just days before the Democratic Primary, D.C. mayoral candidates D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray and incumbent Mayor Adrian Fenty appeared on a special edition of The Politics Program on Friday.
Trailing in the polls less than a week from election day, D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is asking for help from the White House.
A new poll shows that D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty is falling behind his main challenger, D.C. Council Chairman Vincent Gray.
The Tuesday night debate was held at the Sixth and I Historic Synagogue in Northwest, and covered topics like the candidates' visions for the city, education and the economy.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee won't say if she'll stay on as head of the District's public schools if D.C. Mayor Adrian Fenty isn't reelected.