Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Water and Sewer Authority
A report by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention released Wednesday says the water in more than 15,000 D.C. homes may still be contaminated with dangerous levels of lead.
Dozens of D.C. restaurants are offering a free way to beat the city's early onslaught of summer heat.
A report from the Environmental Working Group is raising eyebrows in homes across the region.
The 12-inch water main was installed in 1858.
The suite alleges that inadequate fire hydrants and water pressure kept the fire department from containing the accidental fire that destroyed Peggy Cooper Cafritz's Northwest home and its $15 million prized art collection in July 2009.
The cost of turning on the faucet and flushing the toilet is about to go up for thousands of water customers in the Washington area.
A water main break has outbound New York Avenue in Northeast blocked at Montana Avenue.
A water main break has closed 21st Street between Pennsylvania Avenue and K Street Monday morning.
Drivers who use Canal Road will find just two of the road's four lanes open near the Whitehurst Freeway and Key Bridge.
The D.C. Water and Sewer Authority says the advisory was lifted around 3 p.m.