Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Superior Court
Day three of deliberations have ended without a verdict in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
After nine years of investigations, grand juries, intense media coverage and now a four-week trial, there soon could be closure for the family of Chandra Levy.
Closing arguments are underway Tuesday in the Chandra Levy murder trial.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Gerald Fisher , Mark Segraves , Amanda Haines , Rock Creek Park , Gary Condit , Halle Shilling , Christy Wiegand , Armando Morales , Santha Sonenberg
As the defense prepares to call its final witness in the Chandra Levy murder trial, the man charged in her murder has decided he won't testify.
A former cellmate of Ingmar Guandique testified on Thursday that Guandique admitted killing Chandra Levy, but didn't realize it at the time of the attack.
Tags: Chandra Levy , Chandra Levy murder trial , Ingmar Guandique , Neal Augenstein , Armando Moralas , MS-13 , Rock Creek Park , D.C. police , DNA , Susan Levy , Gary Condit , Mark Segraves , Gerald Fisher
Superior Court Judge Gerald I. Fisher and trial attorneys are questioning individual jurors in a small jury room closed to the public and the press.
The trial of Robert Wone, who was found dead in a Dupont Circle townhouse in 2006, is underway in the District.
Same-sex marriage has only been legal in the District for about two months, but the city is on track to set a record for marriages this year.
The Chief Judge for the District of Columbia says politicians have been using the murder of a popular D.C. principal for political gain and maintains the juvenile justice system is not broken.
Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation for bringing four handguns into the team's locker room last December.