Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Superior Court
A 26-year-old man has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for a fatal stabbing nearly two years ago in D.C.
A 31-year-old D.C. woman has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for the 2008 murder of her 7-year-old daughter.
A former D.C. firefighter will spend seven days in jail and pay more than $3,600 in restitution for fraudulently charging clients for CPR training.
A 10-year-old boy who brought drugs to his D.C. elementary school last week was in possession of a "large amount of crack cocaine," an attorney with the D.C. Attorney General's Office says.
A D.C. Superior Court judge has ruled a key government witness can testify in a trial for suspects accused of murdering a 13-year-old in the city's Trinidad neighborhood nearly three years ago.
He is known as the "The Shotgun Stalker" -- a man who killed four people and terrorized the D.C. area in the early 1990s. Now, James Swann is asking a judge to let him out of Saint Elizabeths Hospital.
A D.C. Superior Court jury found a Mount Airy man not guilty on Thursday of negligent homicide in a November 2009 parking accident that killed a pedestrian and injured his wife near the National Mall.
An Arizona man who was arrested near the National Mall after guns were found inside his parked truck pleaded guilty to firearms offenses Monday.
A 35-year-old D.C. man has been convicted of murder in the 2008 death of a 21-month-old boy.
A D.C. Superior Court judge has extended the amount of time attorneys for the man convicted of murdering Chandra Levy have to file a motion for a new trial.