Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Public Schools
A top D.C. school system official has resigned as the school where he once served as principal faces questions about possible cheating on standardized tests.
The excuses for playing hooky included not having enough money to ride Metro and unsafe routes to school.
There are two separate investigations into a 10-year-old boy who brought crack cocaine to school, because the boy's family actually lives in Maryland.
Several children at a local elementary school have been taken to the hospital after ingesting cocaine.
Kaya Henderson has formally accepted her new position as D.C. schools chancellor, solidifying an appointment Mayor Vince Gray called the "worst kept secret in the city."
D.C. Public Schools will reopen a vacant elementary school building after a fire caused extensive damage to a Northwest school last week.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Michael Brown , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
A controversy over which teams will play in D.C.'s high school football championship has been settled less than 24 hours before kickoff.
Once upon a time, a little girl entered a contest for the chance to visit a land with castles and princesses. What's best about this fairy tale is that it is true!
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.