Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Public Schools
A top D.C. school system official has resigned as the school where he once served as principal faces questions about possible cheating on standardized tests.
The excuses for playing hooky included not having enough money to ride Metro and unsafe routes to school.
There are two separate investigations into a 10-year-old boy who brought crack cocaine to school, because the boy's family actually lives in Maryland.
Several children at a local elementary school have been taken to the hospital after ingesting cocaine.
Kaya Henderson has formally accepted her new position as D.C. schools chancellor, solidifying an appointment Mayor Vince Gray called the "worst kept secret in the city."
D.C. Public Schools will reopen a vacant elementary school building after a fire caused extensive damage to a Northwest school last week.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Michael Brown , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
A controversy over which teams will play in D.C.'s high school football championship has been settled less than 24 hours before kickoff.
Once upon a time, a little girl entered a contest for the chance to visit a land with castles and princesses. What's best about this fairy tale is that it is true!
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.