Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Public Schools
A top D.C. school system official has resigned as the school where he once served as principal faces questions about possible cheating on standardized tests.
The excuses for playing hooky included not having enough money to ride Metro and unsafe routes to school.
There are two separate investigations into a 10-year-old boy who brought crack cocaine to school, because the boy's family actually lives in Maryland.
Several children at a local elementary school have been taken to the hospital after ingesting cocaine.
Kaya Henderson has formally accepted her new position as D.C. schools chancellor, solidifying an appointment Mayor Vince Gray called the "worst kept secret in the city."
D.C. Public Schools will reopen a vacant elementary school building after a fire caused extensive damage to a Northwest school last week.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Michael Brown , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Kate Ryan , Gary Emerling
A controversy over which teams will play in D.C.'s high school football championship has been settled less than 24 hours before kickoff.
Once upon a time, a little girl entered a contest for the chance to visit a land with castles and princesses. What's best about this fairy tale is that it is true!
D.C. Democratic mayoral nominee Vincent Gray and Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee did not discuss Rhee's tenure Thursday.