Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Office of Campaign Finance
The D.C. Office of Campaign Finance has dismissed a complaint against D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee alleging she violated conflict of interest statutes by soliciting private funding during contract negotiations between D.C. Public Schools and the Washington Teachers Union.
D.C. Councilmember Marion Barry is apologizing to the D.C. Council, a week after an independent investigation found he gave his then-girlfriend government contracts and took cash kickbacks.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast , Anacostia , Marion Barry , Union Temple Baptist Church , Fred Cooke , Natalie Williams , Rev. Willie Wilson , D.C. Council , Jack Evans , Robert Bennett , United States Attorney's Office ,