Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Medical Examiner
The D.C. Medical Examiner has determined the death of a D.C. lobbyist who died in a Capitol Hill car fire was accidental.
The co-owner and four employees involved in the death of a man outside of a D.C. nightclub have been allowed to return to work, D.C.'s Alcoholic Beverage Control Board ruled Wednesday.
The D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner has ruled the death of a man outside a city nightclub two months ago a homicide.
The official cause of a man's death in an incident outside a D.C. nightclub will be delayed due to problems obtaining a death certificate, the D.C. Medical Examiner's Office says Monday.
Charges have been dropped against an owner and four employees in the death of a man who threw a brick through the window of a D.C. nightclub.