Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Medical Examiner
The D.C. Medical Examiner has determined the death of a D.C. lobbyist who died in a Capitol Hill car fire was accidental.
The co-owner and four employees involved in the death of a man outside of a D.C. nightclub have been allowed to return to work, D.C.'s Alcoholic Beverage Control Board ruled Wednesday.
The D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner has ruled the death of a man outside a city nightclub two months ago a homicide.
The official cause of a man's death in an incident outside a D.C. nightclub will be delayed due to problems obtaining a death certificate, the D.C. Medical Examiner's Office says Monday.
Charges have been dropped against an owner and four employees in the death of a man who threw a brick through the window of a D.C. nightclub.