Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Medical Examiner
The D.C. Medical Examiner has determined the death of a D.C. lobbyist who died in a Capitol Hill car fire was accidental.
The co-owner and four employees involved in the death of a man outside of a D.C. nightclub have been allowed to return to work, D.C.'s Alcoholic Beverage Control Board ruled Wednesday.
The D.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner has ruled the death of a man outside a city nightclub two months ago a homicide.
The official cause of a man's death in an incident outside a D.C. nightclub will be delayed due to problems obtaining a death certificate, the D.C. Medical Examiner's Office says Monday.
Charges have been dropped against an owner and four employees in the death of a man who threw a brick through the window of a D.C. nightclub.