Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Fire and EMS
D.C. fire hydrants have a history of being out of service or of losing pressure. City agencies are now expressing "a high level of confidence" in the city's hydrants and water system.
Two men were injured Thursday afternoon in an apparent gang-related shooting near the U Street Corridor area of Northwest, D.C. officials say.
Three people were struck by cars Thursday afternoon in the D.C. Metro area.
Five firefighters were injured -- one of them critically -- while battling a house fire in Northeast early Friday
A former D.C. firefighter will spend seven days in jail and pay more than $3,600 in restitution for fraudulently charging clients for CPR training.
D.C. Fire and EMS says the smoke is coming from a 10-story building on I Street.
Red Line Metro trains are sharing a single track between the New York Avenue and Rhode Island Avenue stations after a person was struck by a train, officials say.
High winds have blown over the National Christmas Tree, which is lit by the president every year on the Ellipse south of the White House.
A four-year-old boy died after an apartment fire in southeast Washington, D.C. Friday night.
Tags: apartment fire
If you saw a big plume of dark smoke in the sky Friday morning near Nationals Park, it wasn't a fire.