Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Department of Transportation
The left turn signal change at M and Wisconsin came at the request of residents and community leaders.
"Crews have driven all 63 piles needed for the new bridges into the river," says John Lisle, spokesman for the District Department of Transportation.
Capital Bikeshare will bring at least 1,000 bikes to the District
A disgusting greasy substance had pedestrians and cyclists slipping and sliding along U Street.
In a letter obtained by WTOP, the city gave the homeowner 90 days to get rid of a circular driveway in front of his Cleveland Park home. The city says the driveway is no longer needed because the homeowner's handicapped mother has died.
DDOT believes the outages were caused by a power glitch. Most of the lights were restored by resetting them.
Tags: traffic lights ,
WTOP first reported that the D.C. Department of Transportation wasn't happy with the design of those new bike lanes between 15th and 3rd streets on Pennsylvania Avenue NW. Now changes are being made that will essentially make the bike lanes skinnier.
A prominent auto group is calling the D.C. Department of Transportation's decision to make major changes to new bike lanes on Pennsylvania Avenue a good thing.
Weekend rains pushed back the completion of work on the bridge. One lane in each direction is open.
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.