Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Department of Transportation
The left turn signal change at M and Wisconsin came at the request of residents and community leaders.
"Crews have driven all 63 piles needed for the new bridges into the river," says John Lisle, spokesman for the District Department of Transportation.
Capital Bikeshare will bring at least 1,000 bikes to the District
A disgusting greasy substance had pedestrians and cyclists slipping and sliding along U Street.
In a letter obtained by WTOP, the city gave the homeowner 90 days to get rid of a circular driveway in front of his Cleveland Park home. The city says the driveway is no longer needed because the homeowner's handicapped mother has died.
DDOT believes the outages were caused by a power glitch. Most of the lights were restored by resetting them.
Tags: traffic lights ,
WTOP first reported that the D.C. Department of Transportation wasn't happy with the design of those new bike lanes between 15th and 3rd streets on Pennsylvania Avenue NW. Now changes are being made that will essentially make the bike lanes skinnier.
A prominent auto group is calling the D.C. Department of Transportation's decision to make major changes to new bike lanes on Pennsylvania Avenue a good thing.
Weekend rains pushed back the completion of work on the bridge. One lane in each direction is open.
Don't expect to bike to work on the District's new bike lanes along Pennsylvania Avenue in Northwest.