Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Department of Transportation
The change to the 14th Street Bridge will occur overnight Tuesday, so that it will be ready for commuters Wednesday morning.
"Most people have a cellular phone with them and once you've signed up it's very easy to pay for parking using your phone or even using a mobile app," says D.C. Department of Transportation spokesman John Lisle.
Copper thieves possibly posing as road crews are causing parts of the District to go dark.
D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray has selected the interim director of the D.C. Department of Transportation to become the permanent leader of the agency.
Take an involved road project, put it on the busiest bridge into D.C., and you're going to get traffic headaches.
With a major rehab project starting on the New York Avenue Bridge in Northeast, questions are being raised about the state of others bridges in the area.
The words "island" and "phase six" might sound like details straight from an episode of the now-defunct ABC series "Lost." Instead, they're part of a new traffic pattern facing area drivers this week.
Area crews are in the midst of an all-out fight to try to get rid of a pesky road menace.
The InterCounty Connector is finally open, and now ground has been broken on another local road project that's been talked about for decades.
Did you know there's a season between winter and spring? It's pothole season.