Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Department of Health
The number of newly diagnosed HIV and AIDS cases in the District fell for the second straight year in 2009, but the nation's capital still faces an epidemic infection rate connected to the disease, a city report says.
A woman with measles flew into one area airport and out of another, and she rode buses through D.C.
A letter grade of A, B, C or F would come from D.C. Department of Health inspectors, under a bill introduced Tuesday.
The D.C. Department of Health has asked local emergency officials to report any cases involving the beverage. George Washington University has reported two, and other schools in the region have stepped up efforts to educate students about its dangers.
Tobacco use is the leading cause of premature death, with almost 17 percent of deaths linked to smoking. Other potentially fatal lifestyle choices also appear in the report. Diet and physical activity along with alcohol consumption combine for nearly 20 percent of all preventable deaths.