Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Council
The replacement for departing D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee will continue to push an aggressive reform agenda and says she is open to extending the school day and year for city students and teachers.
Mayor Adrian Fenty has issued a mayoral order freezing government hiring, travel and pay raises as part of an effort to offset a projected $175 million budget gap.
The D.C. Council will vote on new legislation aimed at "preserving the family units." But the law isn't about traditional family values. It's about protecting the families of rats.
A D.C. Council member says he will introduce a bill that would require kids to be examined by a professional if they are suspected of getting a concussion while playing a sport.
A campaign spokesman for DC Councilmember Jim Graham is calling a new robocall "a vile, illegal political hit job." His opponents are denying any involvement.
A local politician is making a strange request to avoid confusion at the polls.
D.C. Council Chair and mayoral candidate Vincent Gray is calling for the removal of Peter Nickles as D.C. attorney general.
D.C. Police have arrested a man in connection with the murder of a D.C. Council intern.
Brown filed the necessary paperwork with the D.C. Office of Campaign Finance late Wednesday. Brown first informed WTOP of his intentions in late March.
The D.C. Council has unanimously voted to censure Councilmember Marion Barry and send his case to the U.S. Attorney's Office for possible criminal prosecution.