Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. City Council
City Council member Jack Evans explains why he wants the company to feel welcome.
The Census Bureau marks another milestone on the road to the 2010 Census. "National Census Day" was supposed to remind Americans of the importance of filling out census forms, and returning them by mail. At stake: hundreds of millions of dollars in federal aid allocated by population to local communities.
The D.C. City Council meets for a working breakfast Tuesday morning, a day after the attorney general accused Councilmember Harry Thomas Jr. of "willfully and knowingly" receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in illegal donations through his non-profit organization.
The D.C. City Council is expected to pass a measure that calls for taxing D.C. government workers who don't live inside the District.
"To be honest, trying to squeeze as many cars as we try to squeeze into our city streets isn't working," says Gabe Klein, director of the D.C. Department of Transportation.
The D.C. Council on Tuesday gave unanimous initial approval to a bill that would allow patients with chronic illnesses to buy marijuana from distribution centers sanctioned by the city.
D.C. Schools Chancellor Michelle Rhee and the Washington Teachers Union have agreed on a new contract.
Ward 2 D.C. Council member Jack Evans will run for the City Council Chairmanship in the Democratic primary in September, WTOP has learned.
D.C. Fire and EMS Chief Dennis Rubin says changes will be made to his department following the death of a 2-year-old girl.