Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics
A federal judge has denied the request of a D.C. rabbi to force the city's elections board to extend voting hours or change the date of an upcoming special election.
The general election is on Nov. 2, but voters in Maryland and the District can cast their ballots beforehand at early voting centers.
When a pilot program developed by the D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics was put to a security test, it failed miserably.
The D.C. Board of Elections and Ethics says the top write-in candidate for the Republican Party was current Democratic Mayor Adrian M. Fenty.
Thousands of people have already cast their ballots for the September primaries in Maryland and the District.