Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Attorney General
A 10-year-old boy who brought drugs to his D.C. elementary school last week was in possession of a "large amount of crack cocaine," an attorney with the D.C. Attorney General's Office says.
D.C. police officers will be issued new breathalyzers to replace the existing faulty equipment, following what some say are erroneous convictions of drunken drivers.
The D.C. Council has made the city's disorderly conduct laws a bit more ... explicit.
Tags: disorderly conduct , D.C. Council , Metropolitan Police Department , Cathy Lanier , D.C. police , Patricia Riley , U.S. Attorney's Office's Office , ACLU , American Civil Liberties Union , Citizen Complaint Review Board , Gary Emerling
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Sanquan Carter , Jordan Howe , Washington Examiner , Mark Segraves , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best