Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C. Attorney General
A 10-year-old boy who brought drugs to his D.C. elementary school last week was in possession of a "large amount of crack cocaine," an attorney with the D.C. Attorney General's Office says.
D.C. police officers will be issued new breathalyzers to replace the existing faulty equipment, following what some say are erroneous convictions of drunken drivers.
The D.C. Council has made the city's disorderly conduct laws a bit more ... explicit.
Tags: disorderly conduct , D.C. Council , Metropolitan Police Department , Cathy Lanier , D.C. police , Patricia Riley , U.S. Attorney's Office's Office , ACLU , American Civil Liberties Union , Citizen Complaint Review Board , Gary Emerling
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Sanquan Carter , Jordan Howe , Washington Examiner , Mark Segraves , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best