Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C.
Even as huge tractors hauled massive mounds of snow away in D.C. Monday, Fenty would not make any promises about the commute for Tuesday.
Many of you have questions and concerns about the plowing, outages and closings in your area.
As the region braces for another major storm, one local government is having trouble keeping their plows on the roads, WTOP has learned.
The Nationals will be testing their fireworks system Wednesday night.
The children -- a 5-year-old boy, a 2-year-old girl and a 5-month-old girl -- suffered smoke-related injuries, says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000, or the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.
The average price of regular gasoline in D.C. currently sits at $2.85 a gallon, almost $1 more than this time last year. Maryland sits at $2.74 a gallon, while Virginia is the lowest in the region at $2.66 a gallon. The national average is $2.75 a gallon.
More students are earning a high school diploma in the District.
Special report from WTOP's Mark Segraves.
As heard on sister-station WTOP