Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C.
Even as huge tractors hauled massive mounds of snow away in D.C. Monday, Fenty would not make any promises about the commute for Tuesday.
Many of you have questions and concerns about the plowing, outages and closings in your area.
As the region braces for another major storm, one local government is having trouble keeping their plows on the roads, WTOP has learned.
The Nationals will be testing their fireworks system Wednesday night.
The children -- a 5-year-old boy, a 2-year-old girl and a 5-month-old girl -- suffered smoke-related injuries, says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000, or the Family Crimes Division at 240-773-5400.
The average price of regular gasoline in D.C. currently sits at $2.85 a gallon, almost $1 more than this time last year. Maryland sits at $2.74 a gallon, while Virginia is the lowest in the region at $2.66 a gallon. The national average is $2.75 a gallon.
More students are earning a high school diploma in the District.
Special report from WTOP's Mark Segraves.
As heard on sister-station WTOP