Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C.
Regular service has resumed on Metro's Green and Yellow lines after a woman was struck at the Mount Vernon Square station Wednesday.
D.C. Council Chairman and mayoral candidate Vince Gray is promising big changes if he's elected.
A former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia is weighing in on the controversy following a deadly drive-by shooting.
The kitchen at Olev Shalom on 16th Street in D.C. was filled Monday with hundreds of people making matzoh, the traditional unleavened bread that is eaten during the holiday.
The National Cherry Blossom Festival begins Saturday and continues through April 11. Many trees along the Tidal Basin are already showing off beautiful blossoms, and peak bloom is expected between April 1 and April 4.
D.C. Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton says she thinks 2010 is the year a bill giving the District a voting seat in the House of Representatives will become law.
Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas has been sentenced to two years of supervised probation for bringing four handguns into the team's locker room last December.
John Catoe reflected on his time as general manager at his final Metro Board meeting on Thursday.
Some never-before-shown artifacts from the life of Elvis Presley are now on display at The Newseum.
D.C. Fire and EMS Chief Dennis Rubin says changes will be made to his department following the death of a 2-year-old girl.